Sunday, November 29, 2009

Suvi And Me!

Suvi and me,
are like chalk and cheese.
He likes the shares,
and I like the music.


Mercury is Suvi.
Pluto is more like me.
Suvi is sincere,
'Laid-back' - me!


Suvi and me,
are not totally chalk and cheese.
We both are goofy,
and we both love the movies.


He cracks jokes,
the joke is on me.
I get sarcastic.
My subject is Suvi.


I have the problems,
Suvi solves them all.
When I get irritated(with him),
Suvi has a ball!


Suvi is the fire,
I am the breeze.
Want good company?
come to Suvi and me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This fellow Suvi is getting all credit for no work of his.

Pallavi said...

:)

Anonymous said...

No , don't just smile. Use judgement when praising someone so publicly.

Sameera said...

this fellow suvi leaves funny comments :)

lol! good to read new posts from u!

Anonymous said...

Suvi...Is it your spouse's name or you call the Hubby in Oriya as Suvi? Anyways Beautiful description...