Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

A very Happy New Year to all my readers ! May this year bring you everything that you have wished for :D

I was quite busy, the past few days. New years was fun. Relatives had come over and we all had a nice family lunch together. Called up a few old friends. Reconnected with college friends. College life feels like a thing from the ancient past! So much has happened in between...and soooooooooo much happened to me last year :|

2009 will definitely not go down as one of the great years in my life. But yes...as they all say..I have indeed, learnt a lot more from this single year than all the other years of my life put together.

I do not have any new year resolutions for 2010 as such..but yea..I do want to write more. Did you guys make any resolutions this year? Let me know. Will be back soon :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pallavi Happy New Year...Ur blog is very simple,yet nice. I'm Satheesh Kumar from Kurnool. I was browsing through many blogs in Indiblogger as I'm interested to find some blogging friends and in that attempt I found ur blog. R u a North Indian?

Satheesh Kumar said...

Hey thanks a lot for visiting my blog,Pallavi. Let me blogroll u sothat I can follow ur blog. And keep blogging....