Thursday, April 29, 2010

Whats up?

Sorry for being away for so long . Before the month of april goes by let me update the happenings till now.


For starters I switched jobs…yes finally. I think everyone who has gone through my posts ( even one or 2 posts I guess) would know how satisfied :P I was. So this was a welcome change and I am really really happy (touchwood)

Suvi and I have also shifted to a new house. So the past few weeks was mostly packing/unpacking/getting a feel of the new office.With all this going on, I was hardly left with anytime to blog. Now I am more or less settled. So,hopefully this blog should see more of me in the coming days…

Till then ..take care and have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I'm finding little time for blogging now-a-days. We both need to stick on to our blogs before we become blogstipated. Have a Nice Day...

Arizer said...

no worries, great to have you back.