Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back in Hyd!

Yes! I am finally back. Back to a lot of things, one of which happens to be my office.

It was a mixed feeling meeting people at office after so long. In a way I thought, nothing had really changed, but then in some other way, everything had! Funny!


Most of my good old friends are gone. The new ones are busy. Makes me feel really weird. Imagine having lunch alone in a crowded cafeteria or sipping tea all by yourself in some Godforsaken corner at office. But, I am not complaining. I am sure its just a phase and happier times are just around the corner. I can sense it .


Hyderabad by the way has changed a bit over the past year. There are new flyovers, wider roads, brand new roads and now that I come to think of it a brand new CM! Just goes to show change is constant.


So this pretty much sums up all that I have been upto the past couple of weeks. Hopefully I shall be able to blog more frequently now. So cya soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Atlast you did it. Must be a Cool Job,Right? So your native place is in Orissa? Anyways,seems like you are enjoying your job. But try making some really Good Friends. It makes a lotta difference. I'm sure abt dat.

punarbashu said...

Nice to see you back at the writing desk at Hyderabad. Wish you tons of happiness and millions of bright ideas so that your pen remains ever busy and we get a glimpse of your thoughts through your sweet writings.

Pallavi said...

@Satheesh- Thanks!! Yes I belong to Orissa. The job is good and I am sort of enjoying it. In the process of making friends too !!

@Dadei- Thanks a lot!! When is your book out??