Monday, May 11, 2009

Mr B

As promised, I am back! Just google searched my name sometime back, and the wonder of wonders!! I am listed fourth on the first page!! ( yippie!!!).

Anyway, back to Mr B da. This dude, is some 2 years my junior, but one can hardly figure that out from the attitude. He happens to be a bengali, who wants everyone else around him also to be one. The first time he met me, he actually struck up a conversation in bengali!! :O Thanks to my Oriya background, it did make sense, but seriously can you beat this guy. Heights I tell you. Whoever told him that bengali is the new national language or something. And yea..one more thing, while I do get it that adding a " bro" here and there while talking ( in English mind you!!) does sound cool, but can you imagine adding the " bengali" substitute for bro every now and then. Totally uncool and disgusting!! If you dont want to go as far as bengali, then you might want to try that out in hindi, its equally bad!!

I have been fortunate enough, not to have interacted much with him. But then my interactrions with Mr BD make up for it. Come to think of it, I shouldnt feel too bad about these people, because who else is gonna inspire me to write?? :P . So until I meet the next weirdo ( actually even if I don't)...bye!!

No comments: