Saturday, February 24, 2007

Finally a Beginning!!

Its funny how things which you really want, come your way when you least expect them to.Things that you have always wanted to do,come through in the most unexpected manner.My foray into blogging falls on similar lines, with a rather amusing aspect to it.
I have always had this love for writing.One of the few things that comes naturally to me I suppose.My not too creative job being a constant reminder of this fact.Friends have often asked me to start a blog."Where is the time??" was what I would tell them.The answer was so "full-proof" they gave up persuading.I think they should have adopted a different approach......something of the sort......ummmm....well.........something like..."Does a google search of your name show you in the list??!!!"............. : ((sniff...sniff.Ofcourse Not!!!I am nowhere in the list!!! Just checked a day ago.)
Well so this was what.....hmmm let me put it a little differently...my "friends lacked" ;) and thats when the higher forces of nature decided to step in and do something about it and provided the final impetus ( greed is a kind!!!).On a serious note,its unfortunate that it had to be this , and not my love for writing( for the already disgusted lot....i never promised good writing!!).But am so glad that I am finally here and will be doing something that I really like for a change :).
I sign off hoping , this isn't the end to my claim to fame and I'll be back sooner than expected. :D

bubye.....
pal

14 comments:

c said...

way to go!!!pallavi..
i totally understand what u went thru:((

Sam said...

Congrats on the grand beginning pal...way to go!!!!
keep 'em coming...i am sure there are lots of people out there who would be keeping an eye on this one...i can name a few if u want ;)

anyway, keep me posted whenever u post again...cheers,
s

Anonymous said...

ahaa. this was a nice surprise pal.
btw, the pink layout reminded me of ur pink sneakers ;)

btw, me too in the same boat as u were. "where is the time" ??? maybe one fine morning, i will mail you my blog link too :)

keep it up girl

Anonymous said...

hey nice to know that u started a blog.
so the "not so creative job" is an inspiration to start blogging :p.

chalo, start rolling the posts......

u may even develop technical writing skills like me. :D

Sameera said...

pallly

welcome to the blogosphere

nice to have u here ....*yawns like an old timer*

pink is not a color id ever associate with u so it was kinda tuff on the eyes to see ur name and the pink color thingy

anyways im sure some good writing is gonna be seen here..contrary to ur warnings etc

all i can say is ENJOY!

Unknown said...

nice.. i admit i had to read it twice tho.. to understand it.. hahahah..
enjoy urself..
am too busy to write more.. so am off to code my stupid graphs now..
but then will start a "blog".. very soon here itself!!

Unknown said...

ok.. did that not come out properly.. or am i thinking too much..or just maybe my head is already so full that it cant take any more info..:-))
anyway.. this is good..
have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

nice blog .... i am forced to read this and also write a comment....

ashwin sundar said...

Now that you have finally managed to do it you should putting up that article once you wrote about some cab driver..that was a nice piece.. and dont threaten me for comments :p

kcool said...

greed is the cause of all ruin... but i guess its started off somethin here. and i see more and more people from "creatively challenged" work comin into bloggin. might be a global trend of sorts!! keep up the good work!!

PM said...

Hi, its good to see you in blogosphere."Does a google search of your name show you in the list??!!!" is funny, you know for me it shows..my semester results..boohoo
njoy;)

B Rahul Rao said...

Welcome to you too. Thanks for pushing me for I too have a blog now.
It's nice to find like minded people (read novice) on the blogosphere.

Best of luck.

K Pavan Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K Pavan Kumar said...

Well, I understand the gusto with which a opensource wordsmith craves for a reader :) Im one with u in the same boat..Keep going even though readers circumvent you..